Wall statue/ wall decor

                WALL STATUE

Handmade wall statue / wall art


Wall statue/ wall sculpture

  I am soo keen on making clay modelling or Clay arts that makes our home more beautiful. This is one of my wall statue. I made this using natural clay. U can use any type of clay for making this type of wall statues.

  Why don't we make our walls more beautiful. There are many more ideas like showcase a fabric, hang up mirrors, paint a mural, clay modelling, art works, hang plates etc...

     A wall art can instantly transform a room. Whether the mural or an wall statue on entire wall or a portion is totally up to you. If you are going to decor the room with this type of wall decor, take into consideration the size, the theme and the colour.

    When we are going to hang a wall decor first of all you have to fix the colour that matches your room.

  I simply make sense of about how I made this wall sculpture. Above all else I draw an image on a chart sheet, then, at that point, I glue it on the cardboard. After that I made the figure using natural clay. It requires almost 2-3 days to dry. Then I paint it using acrylic paints and afterward varnish it. It will improve the shelf life of the wall statue.


Materials required:-

* Chart sheet

* Cardboard

* Clay

* Glue

* Acrylic paints

* Varnish


Other similar post:-

Eagle sculpture

Coconut shell pots/ craft

Doll bottle art

Eagle bottle art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerala style pappadam curry

Sprouted horse gram stir fry

Egg fry recipe / Boiled egg stir fry